TechKnowPartners, LLC is a business/technology strategy and infrastructure professional product and services provider serving small to mid-sized businesses in Tempe, Arizona and surrounding areas. The firm's “sweet spot” is network telephony, and it is a VoIPstar Systems authorized dealer for IP-PBX and Contact Center systems. The firm maintains relationships with many other technology product and service providers.
An IP-PBX is an Internet Protocol – Private Branch eXchange – a telephone system designed to operate over a data network in conjunction with the public switched telephone network (PSTN) to deliver both voice and video content. With no ongoing licensing costs and their ease of administration, VoIPstar systems cost about a quarter to a third of that of other on-premise telephony systems.
TechKnowPartners offers a portfolio of business/technology (B/T) services aimed at aligning technology strategy with business strategy and leveraging unified communications platforms. These services assist in reducing the total cost of ownership of technology investments and operating expenses. Unified communications platforms tie voice and data applications, such as voice-to-email and application-to-phone, including conferencing and faxes.
TechKnowPartners has two major business lines: technology strategy consulting and technology infrastructure design, installation, and support from vision to value. The firm delivers complete technology solutions that leverage client/server, cloud, and mobile platforms.
Technology strategy consulting service lines include:
- "Hi-Spot" reviews for quick assessments and direction setting
- Security and compliance reviews
- Business/technology strategy alignment and positioning
- Business information/data, application, database, and technical architecture
- Information, process control, and telecommunications technology planning
Technology infrastructure design, installation, and support product and service lines include:
- Primerserve product package – network telephony, small business server, and hosted customer relationship management (CRM) for up to 50 employees
- Progreserve product package – network telephony, small business server, and hosted customer relationship management (CRM) for up to 100 employees
- Network telephony - VoIPstar Cygnus IP-PBX
- Network telephony - VoIPstar Scorpius IP-PBX
- Network telephony - VoIPstar Orion Contact Center
- Network telephony - VoIPstar FailSafe™ automatic hot spare
- Servers, workstations, laptops, mobile devices, routers, switches, access points, hard drives, and phones
- Office productivity applications
- Computer repair
- Data recovery
- Cleansing (spam, spyware, and virus)
- Firewalls and data security
- Primary Rate Interface (PRI) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) provision
- Online backups
- Mobile device, workstation, and server maintenance
TechKnowPartners offers Primerserve and Progreserve product packages that combine a phone system, a small business server, and a hosted CRM that provide one-stop shopping for businesses. The firm combines these packages with a “Hi-Spot” review with business models for administrative and operational activities; the associated network design for cloud, office, and mobile platforms; and office productivity applications such as CRM and accounting. Thus, the firm is able to offer turnkey solutions to small to mid-sized businesses that make it easier for users to acquire and manage both their communications and information needs.
Primerserve includes the VoIPstar Cygnus IP-PBX for network telephony; Progreserve includes the VoIPstar Scorpius IP-PBX. VoIPstar systems use private connections to the phone company, and avoid the dropped and jittery calls that are associated with "hosted VoIP" solutions. Although hosted VoIP solutions appear cheaper because all calls travel over the internet, the quality degrades as more phones are added, and thus any benefits are quickly eliminated.
In addition to Primerserve and Progreserve, TechKnowPartners offers the VoIPstar Orion Contact Center – an entry level IP contact center platform with a full feature set that rivals systems costing three to four times as much. These features include inbound call handling, outbound calling (both automatic and manual), lead tracking, and integration with other data systems. TechKnowPartners also offers the VoIPstar Failsafe™ automatic hot spare; this system provides complete redundancy with the Cygnus, Scorpius, and Orion systems.
TechKnowPartners combines business and technology expertise to provide high quality, low cost, and fully functional solutions to micro home-based businesses, small professional and medical offices; educational institutions (both academic and vocational); light manufacturing, distribution, and retail businesses; construction, maintenance, and repair businesses, customer call and contact centers; and non-profits."
TechKnowPartners is a joint venture of Nigel Brooks, LLC and Speedy Turtle Computers, LLC combining the business and technology strategy consulting talents of Nigel A.L. Brooks with technology infrastructure design, installation, and support talents of Dylan M. McKinstry across multiple platforms including Android, Apple, Linux, and Microsoft.
TechKnowPartners – working with you today for your technology needs tomorrow – from vision to value.